Geneva to Cervinia on August 30

Hello, I’m looking for anyone headed to Cervinia from Geneva on August 30. I would be willing to share a car or something similar. The bus system to Cervinia looks complicated, and my flight arrives in Geneva on the 30th. Thank you!

Hello! I’m hiring a car from Geneva on 28th Aug, stopping in Chamonix for a few nights to visit friends. If you can get to Chamonix on 30th Aug you are welcome to car share with me to Cervinia (and back from Cervinia to Geneva airport directly on 5th Sept if that matches your return flight date). It would be great to have company for the journey!

That’s a shame, I would have happily joined you and shared costs but need to be back for a 17.30 flight on Sunday 4th!

Thank you for the offer, but I have decided to stay in Martigny instead of Chamonix so I can catch the race bus to Cervinia.

Hello Lucia

Me and my friend are flying into Geneva on the 30th, we should get in about 2pm and have accommodation booked in Cervinia for that night. If we got ourselves to Cham, could we catch a ride? It is just the 2 of us with 1 bag each and happy to share petrol, tolls costs etc.

Pleas let us me know
Thanks
Connor

Nepali runner and super nice guy Ram Puri (English, French and Nepali speaker) will be in Chamonix and interested to get a lift to Cervinia that day also. Let me know if there is still space Lucia. If not, no worries! Thanks, Richard

HI Lucia,
Did you fill your car yet on the 30th?
Thanks for letting me know.
Richard

Hi,
I’m visiting friends in Chamonix on 29th and 30th and driving to Cervinia on morning of 31st. Anyone who can fit in the smallest rental car known to mankind is welcome to join me! I expect it will fit 4 adults incl driver as long as luggage is not too huge. Please let me know and we can swap contact details to arrange to meet up.
Lucia

Same goes for the return journey but I will be driving direct from Cervinia to Geneva airport on 5th Sept. for 8pm flight.